Indian Autos Blog scooped the VW Jetta facelift over the weekend and we told you the exact changes that would be seen on the refreshed model. Now, our friends at Car Sizzler have leaked the prices of what VW India will call the 'New Jetta'.
VW Jetta facelift Diesel (ex-Showroom, Mumbai)
- Trendline MT - Rs.14,78,091
- Comfortline MT - Rs.16,21,452
- Highline MT - Rs.18,21,617
- Highline AT - Rs.19,05,730
VW Jetta facelift Petrol (ex-Showroom, Mumbai)
- Trendline MT - Rs.13,48,128
- Comfortline MT - Rs.14,91,142
VW Jetta facelift Diesel (ex-Showroom, rest of India)
- Trendline MT - Rs.15,03,313
- Comfortline MT - Rs.16,50,970
- Highline MT - Rs.18,58,178
- Highline AT - Rs.19,43,842
VW Jetta facelift Petrol (ex-Showroom, rest of India)
- Trendline MT - Rs.13,70,000
- Comfortline MT - Rs.15,17,000
Exterior wise, the refreshed Jetta gets a new headlight cluster with LED daytime running lights. The top-end Highline variant gets Xenon headlights and headlight washers. A new alloy wheel design referred by VW as 'Sedona', will be seen on the base Trendline and Comfortline variants.
Feature wise, all variants of the Jetta will receive automatic climate control as part of the standard equipment. This pretty much sums up the Jetta facelift.
Given that VW India has already informed dealers about the refreshed Jetta, we expect the launch to take place anytime now as the company may want to cash in on the festive season spirit. VW's sister brand, Skoda, is seeing sales of the newly launched Octavia soar, with over 1,000 bookings within three weeks from launch. Can the refreshed Jetta crash its cousin's party?