Indian Autos Blog readers earlier this year were notified of the TRD Sportivo accessories for Etios customers desiring more style or panache.
Today Toyota Kirloskar Motor launched 1,200 units of the Toyota Etios Liva TRD Sportivo Limited Edition featuring some of those accessories, to mark the first anniversary of the Etios Liva.
In the press release issued this afternoon announcing the launch of the Limited edition, Toyota has noted that the package has been designed by Toyota Racing Development (TRD), Japan. Bookings and deliveries start today. The car is estimated to be on sale until October 2012 in white and blue body colors.
The vehicle is available in both petrol and diesel variants and is priced at 5,23,691 rupees (petrol) and 6,32,281 (diesel) (Ex showroom Delhi) respectively.
Toyota Etios Liva TRD Limited Edition features
- TRD Designed Sporty Package - Front Bumper Spoiler, Side Skirt, Two-Tone Rear Bumper Spoiler and Two-Tone roof spoiler.
- Smoked Alloy Wheels - 15”Alloy Wheels with gun metal finish.
- Roof Ornament and Body Side Graphics
- Limited Edition Branding - Chrome badge on the boot lid
- New Seat Fabric with TRD Sportivo logo and Silver Shift Knob
Toyota officials had mentioned during the Etios export commencement ceremony that the media can anticipate special editions later in the year. This is the second special edition from the time of announcement, with the first one being the Corolla Altis Aero.