As you have read on reports from earlier in the day, Toyota Kirloskar Motor has launched refreshed versions of the Etios and the Liva in Delhi. Both cars get more than just cosmetic changes all of which will be discussed in detail in this article.
[The taillights have been reprofiled on both models]
The Etios twins get new entry level variants which offer both the products at a competitive price. The cars get better sound insulation so lower NVH levels are observed in the cabin. Also on offer are the 15-inch wheels on all the grades on the Etios and 15-inch wheels on the Liva V variant.
[There's a subtle difference in the grilles, Sportivo model (not shown here) has a different bumper]
Toyota launched a new performance-oriented 1.5L 90 PS petrol variant on the Liva which gets the Sportivo bodykit.
[Adjustable headrests are mounted on thicker front seats; Faux wood finish is used on inside door handles]
Toyota Etios/Etios Liva facelift exterior changes:
- New ORVMs with turn indicators (V variant)
- New grille (All grades)
- New side protection mold (G & above )
- New rear combination lamp with Aero Fins (all grades)
- A new color i.e. Grey has replaced the Bluish Silver
[Dashboard gets a dual tone color; Seat height adjustment introduced on some variants]
Toyota Etios/Etios Liva facelift interior changes:
- New two-tone Ash Brown interiors (GSP & above)
- New audio system – 1 CD/AM/FM/MP3 with USB (on V & V SP). These features + Bluetooth and Aux-in (on G & G SP)
- Adjustable headrests for front seats
- Driver seat with height adjust
- Bigger pillow rear headrest (Etios)
- Removable rear seat headrests (Liva)
- New blue colour meter cluster
- New AC control panel with new knob design
[2-DIN audio system has AUX-in and USB capabilities; Aircon control panel is new, the knobs get new operational feel]
Some other new features :
- One-Touch auto-down for driver side power window (G & above)
- Luggage door cover (G & above)
For the complete price list, head here.