The Tata Tiago was launched in the Indian market today. Prices range from INR 3.2 Lakhs to INR 5.84 Lakhs (Ex-showroom Delhi), and is available in five grades with two engine options.
Here is a detailed list of specifications and features.
- Length: 3,746 mm
- Width: 1,647 mm
- Height: 1,535 mm
- Wheelbase: 2,400 mm
- Boot Capacity: 242 liters
- Fuel tank capacity: 35 liters
- Ground Clearance: 170 mm
Engine and Gearbox:
- Engine option 1: 1.2-litre three-cylinder Revotron engine with aluminum construction, produces 85 PS and 114 Nm, paired to a 5-speed manual gearbox, ARAI-rated fuel mileage: 23.84 km/L.
- Engine option 2: 1.05-litre three-cylinder Revotorq engine, produces 70 PS and 140 Nm., paired to a 5-speed manual gearbox, ARAI-rated fuel mileage: 27.28 km/L.
Suspension, Brakes & Tires:
- Front suspension: Independent; McPherson dual path strut
- Rear suspension: Closed profile; twist beam
- Kerb weight: 1080 kg
- Front disc brakes, rear drum brakes
- Tires: Tubeless Radials, 175/65 R14
- Dual Airbags
- Central Locking
- Speed Sensing Auto door lock
- Halogen headlamps with Follow Me function.
- Turn indicators on ORVMs
- Rear defogger
- 14 inch alloy wheels
- Fabric seat upholstery
- ConnectNext Infotainment by Harman
- 8 speaker audio system
- Steering mounted controls
- Smart phone based TBT navigation
- Tilt steering
- MID with Distance to empty feature