Our pal Kamal over at Burn your fuel, reports Tata Motors is working on a special edition Indigo CS, which is pitched at young professionals with a limited budget. The sedan was engineered to benefit from tax exemptions, and is a big hit in our country.
Compared to the regular car, the Indigo CS had small yet effective changes. Like for example, the steering wheel was made a touch smaller and the engine was altered for a more silent operation.
The special edition CS, which is scheduled for Diwali, boasts of a couple of big changes, but otherwise, it borrows items from its family members.
* New Headlamps with Blinkers
* Side Indicators on Powered Mirrors on the Exteriors (from Indigo XL)
* New Wooden Finish Centre Console (from Indigo XL)
* New Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel (from the refreshed Indigo)
* New Door Handle Caps
* Sporty Pedals
* Six-Powered Electric Seats (from the XL again)
The new Indigo CS Limited Edition will be colored with Porcelain White (borrowed from the Indica Vista Anniversary edition)
Source - Burn Your Fuel