Indian Autos Blog is looking for a full-time car/four-wheeler industry news reporter with some experience in blogging/reporting/creative writing and have the following qualities -
- Have experience in writing or reporting.
- Excellent knowledge of the Indian and global car market.
- Have strong communication skills.
- Can represent our brand at conferences, test drive programs and motorshows, at times on a very short notice, at any given time.
- Submit 8 to 10 high-quality, fact-filled 200-word news articles five days a week.
- Hold a valid 2- and 4-wheeler driving license.
- Possess a good digital camera.
- You can reside anywhere in India.
If you meet all our requirements, send us an email with the subject line “Indian Autos Blog car reporter” to shrawan (at) indianautosblog.com attaching examples of your work along with your C.V..
We’ll contact you shortly with more information on the details of the position. We will read through every application, but we may not be able to respond to each email individually.