The Sao Paulo Motor Show is on and we are seeing manufacturers revealing some shiny new wares.
Renault Brazil has unveiled a more powerful version of the Fluence called the Renault Fluence GT.
The Renault Fluence GT is powered by a 2.0-liter 16V turbocharged petrol engine generating a healthy 180 horsepower. Thanks to the twin scroll turbo, the Fluence GT can accelerate from 0 to 100 km/hr in under 8 seconds and keeps pulling till it hits the top speed of 220 km/hr.
Pure go and no show is clearly not acceptable. The Fluence features some exquisite styling details too.
Renault Fluence GT exterior features
- Sporty 17' inch wheels with unique design
- Rear spoiler
- Skirts on the front, back and sides
- ‘Dark Metal’ finish on the mirrors and door handles
Renault Fluence GT interior features
- A black dashboard with shiny black accents
- Aluminum pedals
- ‘Renault Sport’ badge on the sills and doors
- Sports seats with red stitching
- Leather wrapped steering wheel with more red stitching
Renault Fluence GT equipment
- Dual zone air conditioning
- Power steering
- Six airbags
- ESP and traction control
- Ceiling solar electric
- Keyless entry
- Xenon headlights
- Rain sensor wipers
- Auto headlamps
- Radio with Bluetooth
- Media center with integrated TomTom GPS
- Parking sensors
The Renault Fluence GT will be offered in white, black and red body colors with a three year warranty.
The price for all this - 79,370 Brazilian Reals (approximately 21 lakhs INR)