Update - Gallery and Brochure added.
Mahindra & Mahindra today launched the new Mahindra Scorpio in Mumbai featuring a new chassis, new steering system, new sound insulation package, new interior and exterior design, and many new features.
New Mahindra Scorpio prices
- Mahindra Scorpio S2 - INR 7.98 lakhs
- Mahindra Scorpio S4 - INR 8.60 lakhs
- Mahindra Scorpio S6 - INR 9.77 lakhs
- Mahindra Scorpio S8 - INR 10.84 lakhs
- Mahindra Scorpio S10 - INR 11.46 lakhs
All prices ex-showroom, Mumbai.
The new Scorpio comes with the following features:
New Mahindra Scorpio exterior features
- Dual projector headlamps
- LED eyebrows
- New grille
- Bonnet scoop
- LED taillamps
- 'Road Armour' bumpers
- 17-inch alloy wheels
- Silver-finished fender bezel
- Two-tone applique on the rear door
New Mahindra Scorpio interior features
- 6-inch touchscreen infotainment system with in-built GPS Navigation and support for Bluetooth, CD, USB, DVD and Aux
- Automatic climate control
- New instrument console with '3D Effect'
- Sporty steering wheel
- Blue-Gray interiors
- New dual-tone dashboard
- Chrome-finished AC vents
New Mahindra Scorpio mechanical features
- 2.2-liter mHawk CRDI engine with 120 bhp and 280 Nm output
- 5MT 320 new generation five-speed gearbox
- New suspension system with 'Cushion Suspension Technology' and 'Anti-Roll Technology'
- Micro-Hybrid technology (Start-Stop system)
New Mahindra Scorpio Safety and convenience features
- Dual front airbags
- Engine Immobilizer
- Reverse parking sensors
- Rain sensing wipers
- Light sensing headlamps
- Tyre pressure monitoring system
New Mahindra Scorpio Technical Specifications
- S2 variant - 2,523 cc engine that develops 75 bhp at 3,200 rpm and 200 Nm at 1,400 - 2,200 rpm.
- S4, S6, S6+, S8 and S10 - 2,179 cc CRDI engine that develops 120 bhp at 4,000 rpm and 280 Nm at 1,800 - 2,800 rpm.
- All variants are paired to a five-speed manual gearbox and Shift-On-Fly 4WD system is optional on S4 and S10 variants.
- Front suspension - Double wishbone and Independent front coil spring
- Rear suspension - Multi-link coil spring type with anti-roll bar
Stay tuned for images and further details.
New Mahindra Scorpio - Launch Image Gallery
New Mahindra Scorpio - Image Gallery
New Mahindra Scorpio - Brochure
[Can't see the brochure above? Head to Slideshare]