1) The ZXi and ZDi trims get 15 inch alloys as opposed to 14 inchers on the old edition.
2) The diesel variants are powered by the same 1.3-liter engine producing 190 Nm @ 2,000 rpm and 75 PS @ 4,000 rpm.
3) The K12 petrol engine lives on delivering 87 PS @ 6,000 rpm and peak torque of 114Nm @ 4,000 rpm.
4) Due to a better power-to-weight ratio, fuel economy numbers have scaled up. The petrol engine at 19.1 kmpl is 6.7% more fuel efficient, and the diesel at 23.4kmpl up from the earlier 21.7kmpl. These are ARAI certified numbers
5) Maruti offers AT on the petrol models - A drop of just 2kmpl is expected.
The chopped-boot Dzire will be launched in the first week of February.