Here are the features and specifications of the Maruti Celerio diesel which was launched today.
- Length: 3,600 mm
- Width: 1,600 mm
- Height: 1,560 mm
- Wheelbase: 2,425 mm
- Ground Clearance: 165 mm
- Fuel tank Capacity: 35 liters
- Turning radius: 4.7 meters
Engine and Gearbox:
- Diesel Engine: 0.8-liter 4v/cylinder two-cylinder DDiS 125 diesel with 47.6 PS (47 bhp) @ 3,500 rpm and 125 Nm of torque @ 2,000 rpm; ARAI mileage at 27.62 km/l; 900 kg kerb weight.
- Paired to a new 5-speed manual transmission.
- Interesting fact: Maruti-Suzuki and its suppliers have invested INR 900 crores in the development of the DDiS 125 diesel engine. It has a localization of 97 percent.
Suspension, Brakes & Tires:
- Front: McPherson strut with coil spring
- Rear: Coupled torsion beam axle with coil spring
- Ventilated discs at the front, drum brakes at the rear
- Tires: 165/70 R14
- Dual front airbags
- Central locking with immobilizer
- Alloy wheels
- Rear wiper and washer
- Electrically adjustable wing mirrors
- Front and rear power windows
- Tilt steering
- 60:40 folding rear seat
- Integrated CD/MP3/FM player with Bluetooth, USB, AUX-in and steering integrated controls
[Note: These features are available only on the top-end ZDi (O) variant.]