Audi India has launched the fastest and the most powerful Audi R8 variant, the R8 V10 Plus, at a price of 2,05,95,000 rupees (ex-showroom Mumbai).
The newest member of the R8 family powered by a V10 engine that makes 550hp and accelerates to 100 kmph from a standstill in 3.5 seconds. The top speed that the car can reach is 317 kmph.
Audi launched three variants of the R8 on the 21st of January which were the V8 Coupe, V10 Coupe and the V10 Convertible. The V10+ variant launching today, sits above the aforementioned three with +25hp and +10 Nm.
Audi R8 V10 Plus features and differences
Audi R8 V10 Plus Body and Design
- Lightweight and stiff aluminum ASF body weighing 210 kilograms
- New all-LED headlights and dynamic turn signals in the rear
Audi R8 V10 Plus Drivetrain
- R8 V10 plus engine with 550 hp, that can rev to 8,700 rpm
- 0-100 km/h in 3.5 seconds, top speed 317 km/h
- New seven-speed S tronic gearbox with larger shift paddles on steering wheel and launch control function
- Permanent all-wheel drive system (Quattro) with a rear-biased power distribution
Audi R8 V10 Plus Chassis
- Aluminum double wishbone suspension
- Ceramic brake discs
- 19-inch wheels with new rim designs
Audi R8 V10 Plus Interiors
- Leather trimmed, multifunctional sport steering wheel with flattened bottom
- Bang & Olufsen Sound System
Audi R8 V10 Plus Exterior
- All-LED headlights
- Single-frame matte black grille
- Carbon fiber reinforced plastic (CFRP) used on side-blades, exterior mirror housings, front spoiler and rear diffuser.
- New front bumper
Our representative at the Buddh International Circuit has just sent these images to us. For more elaborate images and video, check back later today.