In January this year, Audi introduced the new Q5 in diesel guise. The petrol variant of the 2018 Audi Q5 armed with a 2.0 L TFSI petrol engine is now on sale in India. The Audi Q5 45 TFSI is priced from INR 55.27 lakhs (ex-showroom).
The Audi Q5 petrol draws power from a 2.0-litre TFSI petrol engine. It produces 185 kW (252 PS) from 5,000-6,000 rpm and 370 Nm of torque from 1,600-4,500 rpm. A 7-speed S Tronic automatic transmission sends power to all four wheels via the quattro AWD system. The Q5 45 TFSI can achieve a top speed of 237 km/h and takes 6.3 s to reach 100 km/h from a standstill. Overall fuel efficiency as per ARAI is 12.44 km/l.
The Q5 measures 4,663 mm long, 1,893 mm wide, and 1,659 mm tall. The boot can hold up to 610 L. It gets Audi Drive Select with new off-road mode and adaptive suspension with damper control.
Notable features offered on the Audi Q5 petrol are -
- LED headlights
- Dynamic rear turn indicators
- Panoramic Sunroof
- 18-inch alloy wheels
- ORVM with electric folding, heated, kerb function and auto dimming on both sides
- Leather/Leatherette upholstery
- Electrically adjustable front seats with driver’s side memory function
- 4-way lumbar support
- 3-zone automatic air conditioning
- Electrical boot opening & closing
- MMI Navigation plus with MMI touch and 21.08 cms MMI monitor
- Audi Sound system
- 10 GB Jukebox
- Apple Carplay and Android Auto support
- Audi Virtual Cockpit with high-resolution 31.24 cms display
- Audi phone box with Qi-Wireless charging
Safety & Drive Assistance
- 8 Airbags
- ABS with EBD (Electronic Brake Distribution) and ESC (Electronic Stabilisation Control)
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Hill descent assist
- Rear View Camera, front and rear parking sensors
- Cruise Control
Audi Q5 petrol - price list
|Audi Q5 45 TFSI Premium Plus||INR 55.27 lakhs|
|Audi Q5 45 TFSI Technology||INR 59.79 lakhs|
Also Read - 2018 Audi Q5 diesel review
The diesel variant of the Audi Q5 employs a 190 hp and 400 Nm 2.0 L TDI diesel engine. Premium Plus and Technology are the two diesel grades on offer priced at INR 55.27 lakhs and INR 59.79 lakhs (ex-showroom) respectively.