Tata Hexa Concept – 2015 Geneva Live
Shrawan Raja, I'm the Founder & CEO of IndianAutosBlog.com. I love teamwork and talking about cars.
Tata Aria transformed into an SUV.
The Tata Hexa Concept is on display at the 2015 Geneva Motor Show. Based on the Aria platform, the Hexa crossover features a a 2.2-liter VARICOR 400 engine with a maximum output of 115 KW (154.21 hp). It has a 4WD option and these are the key features –
- Projector headlamps
- Taillamps with dynamic position LED position lamps
- 19-inch wheels
- 6-seat configuration with captain seats
- Longest cabin in its class
- LED illumination for Ambient mood lighting
- Luxurious leather seats with twin-needle stitching
- 6 airbags including side and curtain
- Auto headlamp and wiper
The car is powered by a 2.2-liter four-cylinder diesel engine that delivers 154.21 hp @ 4,000 rpm and 400 Nm @ 1,700 – 2,700 Nm. It measures 4764 mm long, 1895 mm wide, 1780 mm tall with a wheelbase of 2850 mm.