Tata Aria transformed into an SUV.
The Tata Hexa Concept is on display at the 2015 Geneva Motor Show. Based on the Aria platform, the Hexa crossover features a a 2.2-liter VARICOR 400 engine with a maximum output of 115 KW (154.21 hp). It has a 4WD option and these are the key features -
- Projector headlamps
- Taillamps with dynamic position LED position lamps
- 19-inch wheels
- 6-seat configuration with captain seats
- Longest cabin in its class
- LED illumination for Ambient mood lighting
- Luxurious leather seats with twin-needle stitching
- 6 airbags including side and curtain
- Auto headlamp and wiper
The car is powered by a 2.2-liter four-cylinder diesel engine that delivers 154.21 hp @ 4,000 rpm and 400 Nm @ 1,700 - 2,700 Nm. It measures 4764 mm long, 1895 mm wide, 1780 mm tall with a wheelbase of 2850 mm.