Here is a detailed look at the features and specifications of the 2015 VW Jetta (facelift) that launched today.
- Length: 4,659 mm
- Width: 1,778 mm
- Height: 1,453 mm
- Wheelbase: 2,648 mm
- Boot capacity: 510 liters
Engine and Gearbox:
- Petrol engine option: 1.4-liter four-cylinder turbocharged producing 122 PS @ 5,000 rpm and 200 Nm of torque between 1,500-4,000 rpm; ARAI mileage at 14.69 km/l.
- Diesel engine option: 2.0-liter four-cylinder producing 140 PS @ 4,200 rpm and 320 Nm of torque between 1,750-2,500 rpm; ARAI mileage at 19.33 km/l for MT and 16.96 km/l for AT.
- Petrol and diesel get a 6-speed manual transmission as standard; diesel can be optionally had with a 6-speed DSG.
- Interesting fact: The Jetta facelift was first revealed at the New York Auto Show last year.
Suspension, Brakes and Tires:
- Front: Coil springs with shock absorbers and suspension stabilizer
- Rear: Multi-link suspension with stabilizer
- Disc brakes at the front and rear
- Tires: 205/55 R16, alloy wheels
- 6 airbags
- ABS with EBD
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Bi-Xenon headlights
- Fatigue detection system
- 16-inch Alloy wheels
- LED daytime running lights
- Dual-zone Automatic climate control
- Multifunction flat-bottomed steering wheel
- Electrically adjustable and folding wing mirrors
- Powered driver seat
- Touchscreen infotainment system
- 6-CD sound system with 8-speakers
- Leather upholstery
- Cruise control
- Automatic day/night rear view mirror
[Note: These features are seen on the top-end variant of the Jetta facelift.]