Update - MZ Crazy Cars has carried a photograph that allegedly reveals the prices of the new Ford Everest (Endeavour). To be launched at the Bangkok Motor Show that starts on March 24 for the media, the Thai-spec car will come in three variants, consistent with the earlier report, and bookings will be opened at the trade fair.
2015 Ford Everest prices (speculated)
- 2.2 Titanium 4x2 A/T - 1,269,000 Baht (INR 24.27 lakhs)
- 3.2 Titanium 4x4 A/T - 1,459,000 Baht (INR 27.90 lakhs)
- 3.2 Titanium Plus+ 4x4 A/T - 1,599,000 Baht (INR 30.58 lakhs)
March 20, 2015
Update - Ford APAC has uploaded the first video demonstrating the features of the Everest (Endeavour) in brief. The car will be showcased at the Bangkok Motor Show on March 24, and go on sale in the country shortly after. Ford confirmed last year that it will launch the SUV in India this year.
[Direct Youtube Link]
Will come in three variants, reportedly.
The 2015 Ford Everest - otherwise known as the 2015 Ford Endeavour - will launch in Thailand this month. Thai blog site, MZ crazy cars, has listed the variants and standard features that Ford will offer for the Ranger-based SUV.
2015 Ford Everest 2.2 Titanium 4x2 A / T
Engine and Transmission
- Diesel TDCi 2.2-liter Duratorq VGT with 160 horsepower at 3,200 RPM and maximum torque of 385 Nm between 1600 and 2500 rpm.
- 6-speed automatic transmission with SelectShift transmission as standard.
- Independent front suspension with coilovers and anti-roll bar.
- Watts link rear suspension with coil springs.
- Standard rear-wheel-drive system.
- Body-colored front and rear bumpers.
- Theft Alarm.
- Power adjustable door mirrors.
- Halogen projector headlamps with automatic turn-on function.
- Foglights for front and rear ends.
- Roof rails.
- Rear spoiler with third brake light
- 18-inch alloy wheels with 265/60 R18 tires.
- Rain sensing wipers
- Auto dimming rear view mirror.
- Cruise control.
- Dual zone HVAC for front and rear seats.
- Power windows with one-touch operation.
- Leather-wrapped multifunction steering wheel and gear knob.
- Leather upholstery.
- 8-way electrically adjustable driver's seat.
- 2nd row 60: 40 split seats with fold-flat capability.
- 2nd row bench seat reclining and slide front - back.
- 3rd row bench seats fold-flat split 50: 50.
- 12V power sockets across three rows.
- Radio/ CD / MP3 / AUX / USB (2 slots) / SD Card
- Ford SYNC infotainment system.
- Bluetooth connectivity.
- ABS with EBD
- Electronic Stability Program (ESP)
- Hill Launch Assist (HLA).
- Traction Control.
- RSC rollover protection system.
- Dual front airbags.
- Side and curtain airbags.
- Reverse parking sensors.
- Key Immobilizer.
- ISOFIX child seat anchor points.
2015 Ford Everest 3.2 Titanium 4x4 A / T
(This variant features all the equipment available in the lower 2.2 Titanium. The only difference is the powertrain, as listed below.)
Engine and Transmission
- 3.2-liter Duratorq TDCi VGT with 200 hp at 3,000 RPM and peak torque of 470 Nm at 1,750-2,500 rpm.
- Full time four-wheel-drive system with Terrain Management.
- Lockable rear Differential.
2015 Ford Everest 3.2 Titanium+ 4x4 A / T
(The top-of-the-line variant of the Everest has the same powertrain as in the 3.2 Titanium, but with more premium interior and exterior features.)
- Bi-Xenon automatic projector headlights with spray cleaner.
- LED Daytime Running Lights.
- 265/65 R20 tires.
- Panoramic Sunroof.
- Driver and front passenger 8-way power adjustable seats.
- Power operated third row seats.
- Ambient lighting with seven different colors.
- Stainless steel scuff plate with LED illumination.
- Driver's knee airbag.
- Front parking sensors.
- Rear view camera.
- Blind Spot monitoring system.
- Vehicle detection while leaving parking space.
The Ford Everest will come with a choice of five paint colors.
- Cool White
- Black Mica Metallic
- Silver Aluminum Metallic
- Sparkling Gold Metallic
- Red Sunset Metallic
Rivals: Ssangyong Rexton, Hyundai Santa Fe, Toyota Fortuner, Chevrolet Trailblazer, Isuzu MU-7
Expected Price: INR 20-25 lakhs, ex-Showroom in India.
Launch timeframe in India: Late 2015.
2015 Ford Everest/Endeavour – Image Gallery
[Source: MZ Crazy Cars]