BharatBenz launches its trucks in India from 15.7 lakhs
Dhruv Saxena, Mechanical engineer trying to find his place in the world of automobile journalism.
BharatBenz has launched three trucks in the Indian market today.
BharatBenz ownership benefits
- Service centers will have beds for drivers to relax at night, recreation area and pantry.
- Each service center is consistent in terms of design and just 300 km away from one another.
- Tailor-made finance solutions called 'BharatBenz financial' launches along with the brand.
- The company has tied up with ICICI, HDFC, Sundaram and Kotak for financing solutions.
BharatBenz as a brand
- BharatBenz did not showcase its range at the Auto Expo as it wanted a bigger display area. The debut happened in Hyderabad earlier this year.
- There are 14 models/platforms following into India in the next 17 months.
- The three trucks launching today are 2523R, 3123R and 2523C.
- These products are about 10% more fuel economical than the existing players
- The products feature a 6-cylinder engine with 230HP.
BharatBenz truck prices (ex-showroom, pan-India)
- 2523 model - 15.7 to 17.2 lakhs
- 3123 model - 18.7 to 20.2 lakhs