BharatBenz launches its trucks in India from 15.7 lakhs
Shrawan Raja, I'm the Founder & CEO of IndianAutosBlog.com. I love teamwork and talking about cars.
BharatBenz has launched three trucks in the Indian market today.
BharatBenz ownership benefits
- Service centers will have beds for drivers to relax at night, recreation area and pantry.
- Each service center is consistent in terms of design and just 300 km away from one another.
- Tailor-made finance solutions called 'BharatBenz financial' launches along with the brand.
- The company has tied up with ICICI, HDFC, Sundaram and Kotak for financing solutions.
BharatBenz as a brand
- BharatBenz did not showcase its range at the Auto Expo as it wanted a bigger display area. The debut happened in Hyderabad earlier this year.
- There are 14 models/platforms following into India in the next 17 months.
- The three trucks launching today are 2523R, 3123R and 2523C.
- These products are about 10% more fuel economical than the existing players
- The products feature a 6-cylinder engine with 230HP.
BharatBenz truck prices (ex-showroom, pan-India)
- 2523 model - 15.7 to 17.2 lakhs
- 3123 model - 18.7 to 20.2 lakhs