If you ask a layman who is the best ‘modifier’ in India, the answer would be straight forward – DC. DC has bestowed his magic on a number of cars in India. Some were aesthetically pleasing while others were a bit of a minger. There is no doubt that DC's work was always polarizing opinions, it is always a case of love-it-or-hate-it.
[Can't watch the video? Head to Youtube]
This DC lounge based on the Mahindra XUV500 is definitely 'love-it' job. Very few exterior detailing on the already ‘overly detailed’ XUV500 and most of the attention goes to the interiors. Here we have a detailed video of the XUV500 DC Lounge.
Some surprises on the inside include -
- 24 inch captain seats
- Exquisite leather detailing on the seats and the dashboard
- Air craft themed roof module with ambient reading lights
- Touch screen controls on the armrests
- 2 10.4 Inch LED Television sets with a DVD player
- A pair of laptop tables for the busy bees
We would love to get our bottoms on those luxurious captain seats. Wouldn't you?