Toyota Innova Crysta receives a price cut of INR 98,500.
With the implementation of GST (Goods and Services Tax), Toyota Kirloskar Motor has released the updated price list (ex-showroom Bengaluru) of its mass-market portfolio, where regular models receive a price slash of up to INR 2.17 Lakhs, while hybrid models: Camry Hybrid and Prius, are costlier by over INR 3.5 lakhs.
Toyota cars price list (ex-showroom Bangalore) & price reduction post GST
- Toyota Etios Liva: INR 5.62 Lakhs - INR 7.56 Lakhs (Upto INR 10,500)
- Toyota Platinum Etios: INR 6.40 Lakhs - INR 8.78 Lakhs (Upto INR 24,500)
- Toyota Corolla Altis: INR 15.34 Lakhs - INR 19.21 Lakhs (Upto INR 92,500)
- Toyota Innova Crysta: INR 13.71 Lakhs - INR 20.61 Lakhs (Upto INR 98,500)
- Toyota Fortuner: INR 25.12 Lakhs - INR 29.98 Lakhs (Upto INR 2,17,000)
With prices slashed across the range for petrol and diesel vehicles, and taxes now at 43% for the big vehicles, Toyota Kirloskar Motor hopes that demand will rise in the months ahead, and expects to register a double-digit growth this year.
Also Read: Is this the craziest Toyota Innova in India?
The GST has benefitted UVs like the Innova Crysta and Fortuner, which used to be taxed 55.3 percent pre-GST.