The Toyota Innova Crysta is now available in the Delhi NCR.
Toyota Kirloskar Motors has launched the petrol variant of the Toyota Innova Crysta in India, thus finally enabling the manufacturer to sell the second generation Innova in Delhi NCR - one of their most important regions. The variant breakup is similar to the diesel variants, and below are the prices (ex-showroom Delhi):
- Toyota Innova Crysta GX 5MT 7-seater: INR 13,72,800
- Toyota Innova Crysta GX 5MT 8-seater: INR 13,77,300
- Toyota Innova Crysta GX 6AT 7-seater: INR 14,83,800
- Toyota Innova Crysta GX 6AT 8-seater: INR 14,88,300
- Toyota Innova Crysta VX 5MT 7-seater: INR 16,56,800
- Toyota Innova Crysta ZX 6AT 7-seater : INR 19,62,300
Under the hood, the Innova Crysta Petrol is powered by a 2.7L Dual VVT-i four cylinder engine capable of producing 166 PS and 245 Nm of peak torque. As seen in the variant breakup, the base G trim is available with a 5-speed manual or 6-speed automatic gearbox, while the V trim is only fitted with a 5-speed manual gearbox and the top-end Z trim gets the 6-speed automatic only.
Also Read: 2016 Toyota Fortuner spied in India yet again
As for fuel efficiency, the Toyota Innova Crysta petrol automatic variant is capable of returning an average of 10.83 km/L, while the manual variant returns an average of 9.89 km/L. Both figures are certified by the ARAI.