Such is the unpredictable nature of this market.
Here is a new story in the saga. Following the trend of ‘Corporate Edition’ models Skoda India has launched stripped out version of the D segment contender – Laura called the Laura Classic which could be yours for an astonishing price of Rs 11.99 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi)
For the money, you don’t a lot of luxury features neither do you get Alloy wheels. You do get a single-DIN CD player with instead a Central infotainment system.
What the Skoda Laura Classic DOESN'T have
* Alloy Wheels
* Height adjustment for driver and front passenger seats
* Lumbar support adjustment for driver and front passenger seats
* Front centre armrest
* Central infotainment system
* Škoda Swing audio player
* Audio Auxiliary
* Adjustable rear air conditioning vents on rear centre console
* Leather wrapped steering wheel, gearshift knob and brake lever
* Storage compartment under the front passenger seat
* Cooled Jumbo box under front armrest
* Eyewear compartment
* Front fog lights
* Parktronic sensors and speaker at rear
* Parktronic display on central infotainment system
With the loss in weight, the car could be more fuel efficient and quicker off the line. By paying less, you not only get a turbocharged Skoda but also a more fuel efficient and faster car!
Credit - Indiancarsbikes.in