Nissan has introduced a special edition Micra in France named after the famous fashion designer Josiane Maryse Pividal. Nissan claims that the inspiration of this special edition lies in an interesting quote from the designer –
"I dreamed of a carriage for the city, a real little boudoir where women feel totally comfortable to walk in an urban environment, without constraint, seamlessly, without giving up style and femininity.
So Nissan has commemorated the designer's work with a special edition Micra called theLolita Lempicka Pearl edition. The ‘Pearl’ as it is only available in pearl white exterior color. Other features on the Nissan Micra Lolita Lempicka Pearl edition include -
- Seats covered with padded leather
- Door sills and the floor mats with special lettering
- Multimedia system and Nissan Navigation CONNECT
- USB connection for iPod and MP3 players
- Hands free phone system Bluetooth
- Keyless start
- Ivy leaf (symbol of the brand Lolita Lempicka) on the dashboard
Under the hood is a 1.2L petrol with 80 hp and a 1.2 DIG-S (diesel) with 98 hp. Prices start at 15,750 Euros.