Costs as much as INR 40,000 more than the regular EcoSport.
Ford India today launched the Ford EcoSport Black Edition with a bunch of minor exterior revisions, focussing on giving the compact SUV a sporty look. Below are the prices, ex-Showroom, New Delhi -
Ford EcoSport Black Edition Prices
- Ford EcoSport Black Edition 1L EcoBoost Trend+ - INR 8.58 lakhs
- Ford EcoSport Black Edition 1L EcoBoost Titanium+ - INR 9.63 lakhs
- Ford EcoSport Black Edition 1.5L Diesel Trend+ - INR 8.88 lakhs
- Ford EcoSport Black Edition 1.5L Diesel Titanium - INR 9.34 lakhs
- Ford EcoSport Black Edition 1.5L Diesel Titanium+ - INR 9.93 lakhs
- Ford EcoSport Black Edition 1.5L Petrol MT Titanium - INR 8.74 lakhs
- Ford EcoSport Black Edition 1.5L Petrol AT Titanium - INR 9.79 lakhs
The EcoSport Black edition, as the name suggests, is equipped with a black grille, black 16-inch alloy wheels, black foglight bezels, black-out moulded headlamps, black wing mirror covers, black roof rails and roof cross bars. There are no further changes to the exterior or interior of the Maruti Vitara Brezza-rival.
The EcoSport Black Edition is available with all three engine choices (1.0-liter turbocharged EcoBoost, 1.5-liter diesel and 1.5-liter petrol with MT and AT boxes). Compared to the regular EcoSport, the Trend+ Black Edition costs as much as INR 40,000 more, whereas the Titanium+ is about INR 18,000 more expensive.
At the Auto Expo 2016, Ford India showcased a similar EcoSport, though the showcase car also came with a black roof.