Force Motors has launched the world’s largest monocouque van today, called as the Force Traveller-26.
The Traveller-26 comes as the most advanced van from Force Motors.
The 26 seater is powered by a 129 PS, 295 Nm common rail diesel engine which is made under license from Daimler AG, Germany. The Traveller-26 packs in a plethora of segment firsts to set itself apart from its rivals.
The body is made up of pressed steel panel which are welded in a robotic environment. The vehicle was completely engineered and tooled in-house by Force Motors’ R&D team.
Best in class features of Force Traveller-26
- Highest power to weight ratio in its category of 18 KW per tonne, as compared to 12 KW per tonne of other models
- First LCV in India to use dual mass flywheel
- Best in class efficiency; 15% more efficient than the competition
- Safest drive in class with disc brakes on all wheels
- Only vehicle in its class to adopt the Cathodic Electro Deposition (CED) dip painting process for the primer application, which offers highest protection against rust
- Load conscious regulating valve and electronic indicators for wear and tear of brake pads are two safety highlights
- Lowest floor height for easy entry and exit
- Lowest center of gravity
- Lowest NVH levels
- Wide body interior of width 2.2 m , a wide aisle, full standing height and ample leg room.
The van is available in three variants –Standard, School bus and Deluxe - with 26 + D (Driver) seating capacity. Power steering is standard on all variants and the Deluxe comes with factory fitted AC.
Price of Traveller-26 (ex-showroom Pune)
- Standard - Rs. 10.87 lakhs
- School bus - Rs. 11.17 lakhs
- Deluxe - Rs. 13.78 lakhs
The Force Traveller-26 will be initially made available through 27 dealerships across Maharastra and Goa.