Tata Motors has silently launched the Tiago and Tigor with a fully digital instrument cluster. So far, it was expected that this feature will be rolled out with the mid-life facelift.
As expected, the fully digital instrument cluster of the Tata Tiago and the Tata Tigor is a monochrome unit. It comprises a tachometer on the left-side border, a driver information display in the middle at the top, a speedometer right in the centre of the unit and a gauge on the right-side border. Also included are a set and mode knobs and various tell-tale lights.
Tata Motors sells the Tiago in XE, XM, XZ, XZA, XZ (O), XZ+ and XZA+ grades and the Tigor in XE, XM, XMA, XZ, XZ+ and XZA+ grades. The company offers the fully digital instrument cluster in only the XZ+ and XZA+ grades of these cars.
The Tata Tiago and Tata Tigor both are sold with a 1.2-litre naturally aspirated petrol engine and a 1.05-litre turbocharged diesel engine. The petrol engine produces 85 PS and 114 Nm of torque and can be had with a 5-speed MT or a 5-speed AMT. The diesel engine develops 70 PS and 140 Nm of torque and can be had with only a 5-speed MT.
Tata Tiago with fully digital instrument cluster - Prices*
- Tiago XZ+ petrol-MT - INR 5,84,993
- Tiago XZ+ petrol-MT dual-tone - INR 5,91,993
- Tiago XZA+ petrol-AMT - INR 6,29,993
- Tiago XZA+ petrol-AMT dual-tone - INR 6,36,993
- Tiago XZ+ diesel-MT - INR 6,14,993
- Tiago XZ+ diesel-MT dual-tone - INR 6,76,993
Tata Tigor with fully digital instrument cluster - Prices*
- Tigor XZ+ petrol-MT - INR 6,99,994
- Tigor XZA+ petrol-MT - INR 7,44,994
- Tigor XZ+ diesel-MT - INR 7,89,994