Some cars are just made to be customized. Do whatever with them, they always end up looking funky and hip. The original Mini, Suzuki Swift, Honda Jazz, Citroen DS3 and even the Beat/Spark are designs just waiting to be customized by their owners. GM Korea has introduced two such examples of the Spark (known as Beat in India).
First is the Chevrolet Spark Tattoo which features some circle design vinyl on the exterior. The car is available with sapporo white with pink circles vinyl and Monaco Pink with white circles vinyl. The 1.0L petrol engine does not change but you do get 15-inch rims. This special edition Spark will appeal fairer sex.
For the male audience, here comes the Chevrolet Spark Stripe. Available in 8 colors:
- Iceland Blue with White Stripes
- Havana Green with White Stripes
- Santorini Blue with White Stripes
- Belgian Brown with White Stripes
- Barcelona Red with White Stripes
- Prague Black with White Stripes
- Sapporo White with Black Stripes
- Manhattan Silver with White Stripes.
Coming to think about it, why is GM India not experimenting with Beat in India? Would you like such editions of the Beat in India?