Sources have told IndianAutosBlog.com that the Chevrolet Cruze facelift that is undergoing trials before it is launched in India later this year could be more than just a cosmetic operation.
A few weeks ago, GM India had confirmed to Indian Autos Blog that they are indeed working on a facelift but were not forthcoming on the specifications.
But here's what our sources tell us. We advice readers to consider this information as speculation.
- A better finished interior
- Cosmetic changes to the car's front and rear
- Further adjustments to the car's rear seat leading to better comfort
- Contrary to earlier reports, a 2.2-liter diesel engine, borrowed from the Captiva, producing 165-170bhp, is in the Cruze's engine bay
- Launch to be conducted in the second half of 2012
We're awaiting more details on this matter, so stay tuned to IndianAutosBlog.com.