Available in three trim levels: G, V and Q.
Toyota has finally launched the all new 2016 Toyota Innova in Indonesia today. It will be the first market to sell the second generation MPV, while India is expected to receive the new model in H1 2016.
2016 Toyota Innova Petrol Prices:
- 2016 Toyota Innova G MT - IDR 282 million (INR 13.59 lakhs)
- 2016 Toyota Innova G AT - IDR 302.2 million (INR 14.56 lakhs)
- 2016 Toyota Innova V MT - IDR 325.6 million (INR 15.74 lakhs)
- 2016 Toyota Innova V AT - IDR 345.2 million (INR 16.69 lakhs)
- 2016 Toyota Innova Q MT - IDR 364.7 million (INR 17.58 lakhs)
- 2016 Toyota Innova Q AT - IDR 384.8 million (INR 18.6 lakhs)
2016 Toyota Innova Diesel Prices:
- 2016 Toyota Innova G MT - IDR 310.1 million (INR 14.95 lakhs)
- 2016 Toyota Innova G AT - IDR 331.6 million (INR 16.05 lakhs)
- 2016 Toyota Innova V MT - IDR 357.5 million (INR 17.23 lakhs)
- 2016 Toyota Innova V AT - IDR 377.3 million (INR 18.18 lakhs)
- 2016 Toyota Innova Q MT - IDR 402.4 million (INR 19.39 lakhs)
- 2016 Toyota Innova Q AT - IDR 423.8 million (INR 20.43 lakhs)
Based on a re-inforced ladder-frame platform from the Hilux Revo, the new Innova measures 4,735 mm in length, 1,830 mm in width, 1,795 mm in height and 2,750 mm in wheelbase. Compared to the outgoing model, it sports a revolutionary design that raises its premium levels. Exterior features include LED Projector headlamps, 17 inch alloy rims, chrome inserts for dual-slate grille, foglamps, new L-shaped taillamps and a shark fin antenna.
The interior is also a major departure, with respect to design and equipment levels. Similar to the new Toyota Hilux and Toyota Fortuner, the Innova features a car-like interior that is a premium upgrade from the basic interiors of the outgoing model. Available in three trim levels, the base G and V trims get a dual-tone interior with silver accents, while the top-end Q variant sports 'woody' panels and leather upholstery.
As for equipment, the 2016 Innova G trim comes standard with a 7-inch touchscreen display with support for voice commands and Bluetooth. The Innova V variant features a TFT screen for the MID, ambient LED lighting, an 8-inch entertainment system, and automatic climate control, while the top-end Q trim has all-auto windows and Smart Entry Key.
Power comes from Toyota’s all-new 2.4-liter GD diesel engine or a 2.0-liter VVT-i petrol engine. Transmission options for both engines include a 5-speed manual or a 6-speed automatic transmission.
The 2016 Innova also puts focus on occupant safety. The new ladder-frame chassis has been reinforced for extra strength and rigidity, while all variants of the 2016 Toyota Innova get ABS, EBD and three airbags as standard. The top-end Q variant adds a pair of side and curtain airbags, VSC and Hill Start Assist to the list.