Ford India has slashed prices of the 2016 Ford Endeavour. Below are the list of new prices of the SUV, with the old prices in brackets. Note that prices are ex-Showroom, New Delhi.
- 2016 Ford Endeavour Trend 2.2 4x2 MT - Now Discontinued
- 2016 Ford Endeavour Trend 2.2 4x4 MT - INR 23.78 lakhs (INR 26.6 lakhs)
- 2016 Ford Endeavour Trend 2.2 4x2 AT - INR 23.78 lakhs (INR 25.5 lakhs)
- 2016 Ford Endeavour Titanium 2.2 4x2 AT - INR 27.5 lakhs (INR 27.5 lakhs)
- 2016 Ford Endeavour Trend 3.2 4x4 AT - INR 25.93 lakhs (INR 27.65 lakhs)
- 2016 Ford Endeavour Titanium 3.2 4x4 AT - INR 29.76 lakhs (INR 29.76 lakhs)
With the discontinuation of the entry-level 2.2L Trend 4x2 MT variant, all variants of the 2016 Endeavour now sport an automatic transmission save for the 2.2L 4x4 variant. This variant re-jig comes on the back of Indian customers increasingly preferring automatic transmissions over manual units given their obvious convenience in urban environments.
To recap, the 2016 Ford Endeavour is available in two engine variants in the country: 2.2L four-cylinder TDCi capable of 160 PS (118 kW/157.75 hp) and 385 Nm of torque or a 3.2L five-cylinder TDCi capable of 200 PS (147 kW/197.18 hp) and 470 Nm of torque.
The SUV measures 4,892 mm in length, 1,860 mm in width and 1,837 mm in height, and has a wheelbase of 2,850 mm and a ground clearance of 225 mm.