BMW slightly tweaks the Z4 for 2013
They say sooner or later your passion finds you. Sometime in late 2009, I started writing for IAB and ever since then it has been a roller coaster ride for me. An amazing experience that has taught me a lot, taken me to new places, driven some great cars and met some amazing people. When you don’t find me on IAB (very rarely), you will find me either at a coffee shop or an eatery or at the nearest gadget store.
Hope you enjoy IAB as much as we do!
The pretty just got prettier. The BMW Z4 is by far the most prettiest roadster on sale today. However, BMW has decided to give the Z4 a small facelift to keep things fresh for the next two years.
BMW is in the process of facelifting all its models before 2014. The BMW X1 and BMW X6 have already gone under the scalpel. Now the BMW Z4 has also got some minor refreshes. Here are the details –
- Revised LED headlights
- New alloy wheel options
- A ‘dynamic sweep’ to the side indicators
- Three new paint options – Mineral Grey, Glacier Silver and Valencia Orange
- An optional contrasting black and orange trim to the cabin
- New gloss black trim for the air vent
- A Fineline Anthracite wood finish
- The ConnectedDrive system has been updated with High Beam Assistant and Park Distance Control
- Enhanced iPhone connectivity
- A new 2.0L engine producing 154 bhp and 240 Nm of torque
- There is also a new M Sport which gets custom suspension settings, alloy wheels and exterior and interior trim
The new Z4 reaches the European showroom in April 2013. Considering the BMW Z4 is sold in India as a CBU, it should only be a matter of time before it reaches the Indian shores.