Ford Figo facelift launched at 3.84 lakhs; Image Gallery updated
I’m the Founder & CEO of IndianAutosBlog.com. I love teamwork and talking about cars.
Ford India introduced the Ford Figo facelift this morning in Mumbai with a host of revisions.
The Figo facelift has been priced starting at 384,999 rupees for the petrol and 481,999 rupees for the diesel (ex-showroom Delhi).
Changes on the Ford Figo facelift
- Bluetooth connectivity and iPod connectivity
- Radio panel completely revamped
- New fabrics and new seat design
- New ‘Reviera Blue’ instrument panel color
- ‘Bright Yellow’ and ‘Kinetic Blue’ colors added to the palette
- Double Bulb weather strips on the door has apparently quietened the cabin
- Better lumbar support and redesigned headrests on the front seats
- Newly designed headlamp and bumper
- Revised tail light design
- New alloy wheels
- Improved engine calibration for better pickup
- Shifting gears claimed to take less effort
- Ground clearance unchanged at 168mm
- Power and torque outputs undisturbed
Pointers from the Mumbai press conference
- Ford Figo was launched over 2 years ago
- It has picked up 20 accolades from the critics
- Over 2.35 lakh units have been sold, making it Ford India’s game changer
- 60% of Figo customers are first time buyers
- 230 sales outlets currently set to expand to 500 by mid-decade
Ford Figo facelift Image Gallery
Ford Figo facelift Official Image Gallery
Ford Figo facelift Image Slideshow
[can’t see the slideshow above? Head over to our Flickr gallery page]
Ford India has not revealed variant-wise pricing, but we’re getting in touch with dealers to get them for you. Stay tuned to IndianAutosBlog.com.