OnCars.in has carried an interesting update on their blog of the Force Motors One. Reader Satyajeet has captured interior spyshots of the vehicle. We're going to use the information OnCars has gathered along with updates from the Force Motors press conference last month to sum up the article -
1) The steering wheel has controls for audio, but there is no call answer button. Bluetooth connectivity could be provided with controls on the stereo.
2) The center console with the vinyl wood finish looks utilitarian. It is composed of a cigarette lighter and a 12V power socket for charging laptops and mobile phones using an extension cord.
3) Data shown behind the steering wheel, apart from vehicle speed and engine speed will include real time fuel economy, range, odometer, trip-meter etc.
4) There is an air-conditioning vent provided for the second row along with a centre arm rest that will improve comfort over long distances. The fan speed for second row passengers is adjusted using a tiny dial on the center console. The third row seats collapse and can be accessed by flipping the the second row seats.
5) Force One could have LED daytime running lamps. Projector headlamp is a definite feature. Force has sourced softer components, such as cockpit elements from China and Thailand.
6) Force Motors will launch the vehicle next month with a Daimler-sourced 2.2L diesel engine producing 140bhp of power and 320Nm of torque.
7) Force has localized 75% of the One. It will be priced at around 12 lakh rupees. Sources have told IAB that the 4x2 version will precede the 4x4 next month.
[Spyshots sourced from OnCars.in]