Skoda has launched two new limited edition variants of Octavia (sold as the Laura in India) for the British market.
The limited editions, with their added kits is expected to offer greater value than the standard model.
The sportier of the two is the vRS Blackline and it comes in usual notchback (sedan with hatchback style boot opening) as well as station wagon body styles and will feature additional equipment. Skoda will make 500 vRS Blacklines and it’ll retail at around £21,260 to £23,495 (Rs. 18.87 lakhs to Rs. 20.86 lakhs).
The other limited edition is the SE Connect. The looks are similar to the standard car but on the inside it’s richer in equipment. Only 200 units will be made and will have a price tag of £13,990 (Rs.12.42 lakhs).
Features in Skoda Octavia vRS Blackline
- 2.0-litre TDI CR engine with diesel particulate filter (DPF), developing 170PS with 6-speed manual or DSG.
- 18-inch black alloy wheels.
- Candy White, Black Magic pearl effect or Race Blue metallic exterior colors.
- Acoustic rear parking sensors.
- Amundsen satellite navigation system.
- DAB radio.
- vRS leather upholstery.
Features in Skoda Octavia SE Connect
- 1.6 TDI CR 105PS DPF engine with manual transmission.
- 16-inch ‘Crateris’ alloy wheels.
- Acoustic parking sensors.
- GSM II telephone preparation.
- Škoda’s mobile device interface (MDI) connectivity package with Maxidot functionality.