Nissan India has announced that it will increase prices across its model range, which will come into effect April1, 2018 onwards. Citing rising input costs as the primary reason, prices of Nissan and Datsun products will go up by up to 2%.
Mr. Jerome Saigot, Managing Director, Nissan Motor India Pvt Ltd said -
Due to rising input costs, we will be increasing the price of our Nissan and Datsun cars with effect from 1st April, 2018. We are confident that our cars will continue to offer excellent value and choice to our customers.”
Current prices (ex-showroom Delhi) of Nissan and Datsun's product line in India are as follows -
- Datsun GO – INR 3.31-4.36 lakhs
- Datsun GO+ – INR 3.87-5.12 lakhs
- Datsun redi-GO – INR 2.49-3.96 lakhs
- Nissan Micra Active - INR 4.65-5.56 lakhs
- Nissan Micra – INR 6.09-7.44 lakhs
- Nissan Sunny – INR 6.99-9.24 lakhs
- Nissan Terrano – INR 9.99-14.46 lakhs
Nissan will bring the Kicks SUV to the Indian market. It is scheduled to arrive before the end of 2018. The company has also been testing the e-Power drivetrain using Nissan Note test mules extensively in India. Future Nissan product(s) could feature this drivetrain.