Hyundai has announced the launch of ‘Hyundai Bluelink Championship 3.0’ for customers owning Hyundai vehicles with Bluelink-connected services to enhance customer engagement. The previous editions of the championship provided our customers with an opportunity to showcase their driving skills to win attractive prizes and garnered immense encouragement from them.
The first edition of the championship was launched on January 4, 2022, followed by the second edition on June 13, 2022. The total registrations grew from 13,000 in the first edition to 24,000 in the second edition along with the increasing amount of time spent on the Bluelink app by our customers. After receiving an overwhelming response for the championship from our customers, the third edition will be launched on November 25, 2022. The registrations for the championship will commence on November 11, 2022.
Hyundai Bluelink championship, is a contest where customers can participate & compete with other fellow Hyundai car owners on the basis of their driving behaviour patterns that comprise of parameters such as smooth driving, overspeeding, sudden braking & acceleration and distance travelled. Driving scores ranging from 0 to 100 are derived through the assessment of these parameters and the Blue Link Champions are awarded attractive prizes.
Details of the Championship
- 3rd edition of the championship will be launched on November 25, 2022 for which registration will start from today, November 11, 2022.
- The duration of the championship will be 30 days (Nov 25 – Dec 24)
- Applicable for All Indian Hyundai Customers using Bluelink.
- The championship will be divided into Regions and Top 3 scorers from the respective regions will be rewarded with attractive gift vouchers & top 60 customers will be rewarded with e-trophies
- Hyundai will analyse the driving behaviour only of those customers who will register for the championship within the previously mentioned period.
HMIL will send personalized invitations to individual eligible Customers.