Ford has just launched the Fiesta Automatic Transmission variant in New Delhi for a price of 8.99 lakhs (ex-showroom New Delhi) for the Style variant and 9,70,300 rupees (ex-showroom, New Delhi) for the top-end Titanium+ variant. The ARAI rated fuel economy stands at 16.97 kmpl.
Read our review of the Ford Fiesta AT
The AT model is fitted with Ford's Powershift technology featuring a twin clutch and 6-speeds. The Fiesta AT is not available in diesel.
Ford says the gearbox is almost sealed for life and needs maintenance once every 10 years/2.40 lakh kilometers.
Features of the Ford Fiesta AT
- PowerShift technology
- Class-leading Fuel-economy: of 16.97 Km/L
- Voice Control feature can control Mobile Phone, Radio, CD, USB, iPod and Climate control
- Hill-Launch Assist and Ford Grade-Assist functions: Prevent rollback on inclines and ease of driving in city traffic as the transmission disconnects from the engine when the brake is applied.
- Electric Power Assisted Steering
- Cruise Control
- Electronic Stability Programme (ESP), Front dual airbags, Rear Parking Sensors and Climate Control