Features & Specifications – Fiat Punto Evo
I’m a true-blooded petrolhead. Hope you enjoy our news stories, launch coverages, motorshow coverages and test drive reports.
The Fiat Punto Evo was launched today and here are all the features on the car, along with the technical specifications. Also be sure to read our review of the Fiat Punto Evo petrol and the Fiat Punto Evo diesel to get a complete perspective.
- Length: 3,987 mm
- Width: 1,687 mm
- Height: 1,495 mm
- Wheelbase: 2,510 mm
- Ground Clearance: 185 mm
- Boot capacity: 280 liters
- Fuel tank Capacity: 45 liters
- Turning radius: 5 meters
Engine and Gearbox:
- Petrol Engine Option 1: 1.2-liter 8v SOHC four-cylinder petrol with 68 PS (67.04 bhp) @ 6,000 rpm and 96 Nm of torque @ 2,500 rpm; ARAI mileage at 15.8 km/l; 1,095 – 1,105 kg kerb weight.
- Petrol Engine Option 2: 1.4-liter 16v DOHC four-cylinder petrol with 90 PS (88.73 bhp) @ 6,000 rpm and 115 Nm of torque @ 4,500 rpm; ARAI mileage at 14.4 km/l; 1,154 kg kerb weight.
- Diesel Engine Option 1: 1.3-liter 16v DOHC four-cylinder diesel with 76 PS (74.93 bhp) @ 4,000 rpm and 197 Nm of torque @ 1,750 rpm; ARAI mileage at 21.2 km/l; 1,154 – 1,190 kg kerb weight.
- Diesel Engine Option 2: 1.3-liter 16v DOHC four-cylinder diesel with 93 PS (91.69 bhp) @ 4,000 rpm and 209 Nm of torque @ 2,000 rpm; ARAI mileage at 20.5 km/l; 1,198 kg kerb weight.
- All engines get a 5-speed manual transmission.
- Interesting facts: Fiat’s F.I.R.E. petrol engine stands for “Fully Integrated Robotized Engine”; The 1.3-liter Multijet diesel engine won the international engine of the year award in 2005 and is used by a dozen cars in India.
Suspension, Brakes & Tires:
- Front: Independent Wheel Suspension with McPherson Struts, Helical Coil Springs, Double Acting Telescopic Dampers and Stabilizer Bar
- Rear: Torsion Beam, Helical Coil Springs and Double Acting Telescopic Dampers
- Ventilated discs at the front, drum brakes at the rear
- Tires: 165/80 R14, 195/60 R15 (only for Emotion variants), 195/55 R16 (only for Sport variant)
- Dual front airbags with passenger side deactivation system
- ABS with EBD
- Auto door lock
- Central locking and immobilizer
- Height-adjustable seatbelts and driver’s seat
- Rear spoiler
- 16-inch alloy wheels
- Front and rear foglights
- Electrically adjustable wing mirrors
- Front and rear power windows
- Tilt steering
- 60:40 folding rear seat
- Integrated CD/MP3/FM player with Microsoft Blue & Me, Voice Commands, Bluetooth, USB, AUX-in and steering integrated controls
- Trip meter with distance to empty
- Automatic AC with rear AC vents
- Foldable key
[Note: These features are available only on the top-end Punto Sport.]
2014 Fiat Punto Evo – Image Gallery
2014 Fiat Punto Evo – Brochure
[Can’t see the brochure above? Head to Slideshare]