Though the 2014 Fiat Linea facelift is due for a launch on the first week of March, prices of the sedan are available at various dealerships in North and South India. Bookings for the refreshed Linea are already open, with the deposit amount being INR 5,000, and the initial demo cars set to arrive next week.
One dealer in South India informs us that depending on the color chosen, the deliveries of the new Linea would take place in about 10 days time. The new Linea will be offered in six body colors - two new colors called Sunbeam Gold and Magnesio Grey - though the Oceanic Blue color seen on the pre-facelifted model will not be available.
2014 Fiat Linea Prices
- 2014 Fiat Linea Active T-Jet – INR 7.64 lakhs
- 2014 Fiat Linea Dynamic T-Jet – INR 8.56 lakhs
- 2014 Fiat Linea Emotion T-Jet – INR 9.22 lakhs
- 2014 Fiat Linea Active Multijet – INR 8.24 lakhs
- 2014 Fiat Linea Dynamic Multijet – INR 9.36 lakhs
- 2014 Fiat Linea Emotion Multijet – INR 9.79 lakhs
[Note: Prices are ex-Showroom, New Delhi.]
The refreshed Linea will be available with the 1.4-liter turbo-petrol T-JET engine and the 1.3-liter Multijet diesel engine. The petrol engine generates 114 PS at 5,000 rpm and 207 Nm of torque at 2,200 rpm while the diesel engine produces 93 PS at 4,000 rpm and 209 Nm of torque at 2,000 rpm. Both engines are paired to a 5-speed manual transmission.