Features and Specifications – 2015 Maruti Swift (facelift)
Posted on: Oct 28, 2014 - 4:49pm IST
Here are the features and specifications of the 2015 Maruti Swift which will launch this week.
- Length: 3,850 mm
- Width: 1,695 mm
- Height: 1,530 mm
- Wheelbase: 2,430 mm
- Ground Clearance: 170 mm
- Fuel tank Capacity: 42 liters
- Turning radius: 4.8 meters
Engine and Gearbox:
- Petrol Engine: 1.2-liter 16v VVT four-cylinder petrol with 84.3 PS (83.11 bhp) @ 6,000 rpm and 115 Nm of torque @ 4,000 rpm; ARAI mileage at 20.4 km/l; 965 kg kerb weight.
- Diesel Engine: 1.3-liter 16v DOHC four-cylinder diesel with 75 PS (73.94 bhp) @ 4,000 rpm and 190 Nm of torque @ 2,000 rpm; ARAI mileage at 25.2 km/l; 1,060 kg kerb weight.
- All engines get a 5-speed manual transmission.
- Interesting facts: The updated Swift is 10 percent more fuel efficient than the outgoing model.
Suspension, Brakes & Tires:
- Front: McPherson strut
- Rear: Torsion Beam
- Ventilated discs at the front, drum brakes at the rear
- Tires: 185/65 R15
- Dual front airbags
- ABS with EBD
- Auto door lock
- Reverse parking sensors
- Central locking and immobilizer
- Silver accents for the foglight enclosures
- New alloy wheels
- Electrically adjustable and folding wing mirrors
- Front and rear power windows
- Tilt steering
- 60:40 folding rear seat
- Integrated CD/MP3/FM player with Bluetooth, USB, AUX-in and steering integrated controls
- Automatic AC
- Intelligent key
- Engine starter button
[Note: These features are available only on the top-end ZXi/ZDi variants.]