2017 Hyundai i20 launched in India with more style & equipment
Sagar Parikh, I'm the international news editor at IndianAutosBlog.com. I love everything that has a steering wheel!
Hyundai’s supermini gets sportier and more modern.
Hyundai has launched the 2017 Hyundai i20 in India with prices starting at INR 5,36,624 (ex-showroom Delhi). The MY2017 update has brought fresh styling and new equipment to the hatchback.
Hyundai now offers the Hyundai i20 in new ‘Marina Blue’ shade, which is the signature colour of the all-new Hyundai Elantra that was launched last year. With the colour option, the company has introduced two dual-tone colour schemes in Red Passion and Polar White body colours with Phantom Black roof paint.
The 2017 Hyundai i20 features an all-black interior with contrasting orange inserts. Hyundai has upgraded the Asta (O) grade’s 7.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and MirrorLink. This system also offers satellite-based navigation. With the 2017 model year update, the company has started offering the AVN system in the Asta trim additionally.
The engine options remain unchanged, and the car comes with 83 PS 1.2-litre Kappa Dual VTVT petrol, 100 PS 1.4-litre Dual VTVT and 90 PS 1.4-litre U2 CRDi diesel units. The 1.2-litre petrol engine is paired to a 5-speed manual transmission, the 1.4-litre petrol engine is linked to a 4-speed automatic transmission, and the 1.4-litre diesel engine is coupled to a 6-speed manual transmission.
2017 Hyundai i20 Petrol Prices
- 1.2 (P) Era – INR 5,36,624
- 1.2 (P) Magna Executive – INR 5,99,990
- 1.2 (P) Sportz – INR 6,47,209
- 1.2 (P) Asta – INR 7,00,623
- 1.2 (P) Asta (O) – INR 7,83,065
- 1.2 (P) Asta Dual Tone – INR 7,25,624
- 1.4 (P) Magna Executive – INR 9,09,064
2017 Hyundai i20 Diesel Prices
- 1.4 (D) Era – INR 6,66,629
- 1.4 (D) Magna Executive – INR 7,22,198
- 1.4 (D) Sportz – INR 7,69,197
- 1.4 (D) Asta – INR 8,26,464
- 1.4 (D) Asta (O) – INR 9,07,235
- 1.4 (D) Asta Dual Tone – INR 8,51,465