India-bound 2017 Hyundai Verna launched in China – In 15 Images
Anjan Ravi, I'm a true-blooded petrolhead. Hope you enjoy our news stories, launch coverages, motorshow coverages and test drive reports.
Powered by existing 1.4- and 1.6-liter engines.
Following its premiere at the Chengdu Motor Show in September this year, the 2017 Hyundai Verna (2018 Hyundai Accent) has gone on sale in China at the below mentioned prices –
- 2017 Hyundai Verna 1.4L GS-MT – RMB 72,800 (INR 7.19 lakhs)
- 2017 Hyundai Verna 1.4L GLS-AT – RMB 87,800 (INR 8.67 lakhs)
- 2017 Hyundai Verna 1.4L TOP-AT – RMB 96,800 (INR 9.56 lakhs)
- 2017 Hyundai Verna 1.4L GLS-MT – RMB 77,800 (INR 7.69 lakhs)
- 2017 Hyundai Verna 1.4L SPORT-AT – RMB 90,800 (INR 8.97 lakhs)
- 2017 Hyundai Verna 1.6L TOP-AT – RMB 105,800 (INR 10.45 lakhs)
For the Chinese market, the 2017 Hyundai Verna is available with two petrol engine options – a 1.4-liter four-cylinder and a 1.6-liter four-cylinder unit. Both engines are carried over from the previous Verna, and are available with 6-speed manual and automatic transmissions. The 1.4-liter petrol develops 100 hp whereas the 1.6-liter petrol produces 123 hp.
Features on the 2017 Verna (2018 Hyundai Accent) include diamond-cut alloy wheels, LED daytime running lights, an electric sunroof, automatic climate control, a touchscreen entertainment system with Apple CarPlay and heated front seats.
When launched in India next year, the 2017 Hyundai Verna will also offer the 1.4- and 1.6-liter diesel engines paired to manual and automatic gearboxes. Hyundai India’s Managing Director, Mr. Y K Koo, confirmed in an interview last month that the Indian plant will also export the new Verna in “significant” numbers.
2017 Hyundai Verna – Image Gallery
[Source – AutoHome]