Prices of Royal Enfield Himalayan and other models hiked
Posted on: Sep 1, 2016 - 4:07pm IST
Price hike ranges between INR 1,100 to INR 3,600.
Royal Enfield has announced a price hike ranging between INR 1,100 to INR 3,600 for its complete lineup in India. The revised prices are effective immediately. Below is the updated price list (ex-showroom Delhi) of Royal Enfield’s Indian portfolio.
- Royal Enfield Bullet 350 – INR 1,09,393
- Royal Enfield Bullet Electra 350 – INR 1,23,470
- Royal Enfield Classic 350 – INR 1,31,369
- Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350 – INR 1,41,706
- Royal Enfield Himalayan – INR 1,56,331
- Royal Enfield Bullet 500 – INR 1,57,048
- Royal Enfield Classic 500 – INR 1,67,534
- Royal Enfield Classic 500 Desert Storm – INR 1,70,307
- Royal Enfield Classic 500 Deluxe – INR 1,78,058
- Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500 – INR 1,79,519
- Royal Enfield Continental GT – INR 1,98,700
The Royal Enfield Himalayan received the smallest hike of INR 1,100, while the Royal Enfield Classic 500 Deluxe gets the biggest hike of INR 3,600. The manufacturer has not divulged the reason behind the price hike, although it could be attributed to rising cost of parts.
Reports suggest that Royal Enfield is reportedly working on updated versions of its popular cruisers, Thunderbird and Classic, which could arrive in showrooms later this year.