Ford EcoSport Black Edition launched at INR 8.58 lakhs
Anjan Ravi, I'm a true-blooded petrolhead. Hope you enjoy our news stories, launch coverages, motorshow coverages and test drive reports.
Costs as much as INR 40,000 more than the regular EcoSport.
Ford India today launched the Ford EcoSport Black Edition with a bunch of minor exterior revisions, focussing on giving the compact SUV a sporty look. Below are the prices, ex-Showroom, New Delhi –
Ford EcoSport Black Edition Prices
- Ford EcoSport Black Edition 1L EcoBoost Trend+ – INR 8.58 lakhs
- Ford EcoSport Black Edition 1L EcoBoost Titanium+ – INR 9.63 lakhs
- Ford EcoSport Black Edition 1.5L Diesel Trend+ – INR 8.88 lakhs
- Ford EcoSport Black Edition 1.5L Diesel Titanium – INR 9.34 lakhs
- Ford EcoSport Black Edition 1.5L Diesel Titanium+ – INR 9.93 lakhs
- Ford EcoSport Black Edition 1.5L Petrol MT Titanium – INR 8.74 lakhs
- Ford EcoSport Black Edition 1.5L Petrol AT Titanium – INR 9.79 lakhs
The EcoSport Black edition, as the name suggests, is equipped with a black grille, black 16-inch alloy wheels, black foglight bezels, black-out moulded headlamps, black wing mirror covers, black roof rails and roof cross bars. There are no further changes to the exterior or interior of the Maruti Vitara Brezza-rival.
The EcoSport Black Edition is available with all three engine choices (1.0-liter turbocharged EcoBoost, 1.5-liter diesel and 1.5-liter petrol with MT and AT boxes). Compared to the regular EcoSport, the Trend+ Black Edition costs as much as INR 40,000 more, whereas the Titanium+ is about INR 18,000 more expensive.
At the Auto Expo 2016, Ford India showcased a similar EcoSport, though the showcase car also came with a black roof.