Tata Tiago – Features and Specifications
Aravind Jayachandran, It goes without saying that I'm a huge petrolhead and can apparently convert all my driving emotions into words you can read.
The Tata Tiago was launched in the Indian market today. Prices range from INR 3.2 Lakhs to INR 5.84 Lakhs (Ex-showroom Delhi), and is available in five grades with two engine options.
Here is a detailed list of specifications and features.
- Length: 3,746 mm
- Width: 1,647 mm
- Height: 1,535 mm
- Wheelbase: 2,400 mm
- Boot Capacity: 242 liters
- Fuel tank capacity: 35 liters
- Ground Clearance: 170 mm
Engine and Gearbox:
- Engine option 1: 1.2-litre three-cylinder Revotron engine with aluminum construction, produces 85 PS and 114 Nm, paired to a 5-speed manual gearbox, ARAI-rated fuel mileage: 23.84 km/L.
- Engine option 2: 1.05-litre three-cylinder Revotorq engine, produces 70 PS and 140 Nm., paired to a 5-speed manual gearbox, ARAI-rated fuel mileage: 27.28 km/L.
Suspension, Brakes & Tires:
- Front suspension: Independent; McPherson dual path strut
- Rear suspension: Closed profile; twist beam
- Kerb weight: 1080 kg
- Front disc brakes, rear drum brakes
- Tires: Tubeless Radials, 175/65 R14
- Dual Airbags
- Central Locking
- Speed Sensing Auto door lock
- Halogen headlamps with Follow Me function.
- Turn indicators on ORVMs
- Rear defogger
- 14 inch alloy wheels
- Fabric seat upholstery
- ConnectNext Infotainment by Harman
- 8 speaker audio system
- Steering mounted controls
- Smart phone based TBT navigation
- Tilt steering
- MID with Distance to empty feature