Ford EcoSport price cut by INR 1.12 lakhs with immediate effect – IAB Report
Anjan Ravi, I'm a true-blooded petrolhead. Hope you enjoy our news stories, launch coverages, motorshow coverages and test drive reports.
Price difference between Maruti Vitara Brezza and EcoSport now at INR 29,800.
Ford India has announced a price reduction on the Ford EcoSport with immediate effect. Prices for the compact SUV have dropped by as much as INR 1.12 lakhs now. Below is the new price list of the Ford EcoSport, ex-Showroom, New Delhi. Mentioned in brackets are the old prices.
- Ford EcoSport 1.5L Petrol Ambiente – INR 668,800 (INR 722,500)
- Ford EcoSport 1.5L Petrol Trend – INR 740,900 (INR 818,300)
- Ford EcoSport 1.5L Petrol Titanium – INR 856,500 (INR 933,900)
- Ford EcoSport 1.5L Petrol Titanium AT – INR 961,500 (INR 1,036,300)
- Ford EcoSport 1.0L Petrol Trend+ – INR 818,900 (INR 896,300)
- Ford EcoSport 1.0L Petrol Titanium+ – INR 945,000 (INR 1,032,400)
- Ford EcoSport 1.5L Diesel Ambiente – INR 728,800 (INR 841,100)
- Ford EcoSport 1.5L Diesel Trend – INR 800,900 (INR 913,200)
- Ford EcoSport 1.5L Diesel Trend+ – INR 848,900 (INR 961,200)
- Ford EcoSport 1.5L Diesel Titanium – INR 916,500 (INR 1,028,800)
- Ford EcoSport 1.5L Diesel Titanium+ – INR 975,000 (INR 1,087,300)
No doubt, the price cut on the EcoSport is a result of the Maruti Vitara Brezza, which was launched at competitive prices starting at INR 6.99 lakhs, ex-Showroom. The price difference between the base variants of the Vitara Brezza and EcoSport now stand at INR 29,800 as compared to the INR 1.42 lakhs prior to the EcoSport’s price reduction.
The Ford EcoSport was launched in India in June 2013, and is produced at the carmaker’s Chennai facility. Globally, the EcoSport is heading for its first major facelift with reports pointing to a launch in early-2017.
Ford EcoSport Customised at Auto Expo 2016 – Image Gallery
Ford EcoSport price reduction – Press Release