India-bound 2015 Ford Everest (Ford Endeavour) launched for PHP 1.3 mil – Philippines
Posted on: May 25, 2015 - 2:22pm IST
Comes in 6 variants.
After showcasing it at the Manila International Show, Ford has launched the India-bound 2015 Ford Everest in the Philippines market between PHP 1.3 million (INR 19.04 lakhs) and PHP 1.89 million (INR 27.08 lakhs). The vehicle is available in both 4×2 and 4×4 variants.
The India-bound next-generation Ford Endeavour, called the Ford Everest in ASEAN markets, had its global launch at the 2015 Bangkok Motor Show in March. The third-generation SUV is based on the Ford Ranger (T6) pick-up truck platform but has heavily revised suspension system and cabin features. It also gets Ford’s new Advanced Terrain Management System, along with Curve Control, Blind Spot Information System with Cross Traffic Alert, and a third-row with power-folding capability.
For the Philippine market, the Everest was launched in four variants of the 4×2 model and one variant of the 4×4 model (and an option pack on the top-end variant). While all 4×2 models are powered by the same 2.2-liter Duratorq 4-cylinder diesel engines, the 4×4 variant gets a 3.2-liter engine. The smaller engine makes 160 PS of power and 385 Nm of peak torque and the bigger 3.2-liter engine makes 200 PS and 470 Nm of torque.
Ford Everest price in Philippines
- Ford Everest Ambiente 2.2 4×2 M/T: P 1,339,000 (INR 19.04 lakhs)
- Ford Everest Ambiente 2.2 4×2 A/T: P 1,399,000 (INR 19.90 lakhs)
- Ford Everest Trend 2.2 4×2 A/T: P 1,539,000 (INR 21.89 lakhs)
- Ford Everest Titanium 2.2 4×2 A/T: P 1,639,000 (INR 23.31 lakhs)
- Ford Everest Titanium 3.2 4×4 A/T: P 1,899,000 (INR 27.08 lakhs)
- Ford Everest Titanium Premium 3.2 4×4 A/T: P 1,999,000 (INR 28.50 lakhs)
All versions of the 4×2 get options of either a six-speed MT or AT, while the 4×4 is available only in AT trim.
2015 Ford Everest for Philippines – Brochure Scans
2015 Ford Everest – Image Gallery
[Launch images from Autoindustriya]