Maruti Suzuki Ritz Special – Features and Specification
Posted on: May 13, 2009 - 7:56pm IST
UPDATE – The Maruti Suzuki Ritz has been launched. Click here to read the full story.
Maruti Suzuki Ritz Specification:
Maruti Suzuki Ritz Engine:
The Petrol version uses an all aluminum 1.2L (KB Series) DOHC, 4 cylinder engine that gives out 85 bhp @ 5500 rpm and 117 Nm @ 4200 rpm.
The diesel version employs an all aluminum 1.3L DDiS 4 cylinder DOHC engine that coaxed 75bhp @ 4000 rpm and 190Nm @ 1,750-2,250 rpm.
At the front, Ventilated disc brakes are used and at the rear, self adjusting drums are fixed. ABS is standard fitment on ZXi.
Maruti Suzuki Ritz Suspension:
Springing action at the front is provided by MacPherson strut & coil spring, while at the rear, Torsion beam & coil spring work in tandem.
The petrol version weighs 1045 kg, while the diesel is marginally heavier at 1150 kg.
Different thickness for different rims-
165/80 R14 (VXi/ VDi with steel wheels).
185/70 R14 (ZXi with alloys).
Fuel Tank Capacity:
Maruti Suzuki LXi/LDi
* Body Coloured Bumpers
* Steel Wheels with hub cap
* Power Steering
* Adjustable Front Seat Head Restraint
* 4 ELR seat belts, lap belt for 5th passenger
Maruti Suzuki VXi/ VDi – adds on to LXi/LDi
* Body Coloured Mirrors and Door Handles
* Front and Rear Fog Lamps
* Full Wheel Covers
* Audio System, Integrated cd/mp3/wma with aux-in
* 2 Speakers
* A/C and Heater (HVAC)
* Dual Digital Trip Meter
* Manual Central Locking
* All 4 power windows
* Rear Seat Single Bench Folding
* Power Outlet On Central Console
* Vanity Mirror On Left Sun Visor
* Front and Rear Seat Adjustable Head Restraints
* Grey and Black Dual Tone Interior
* Fabric Insert on door trim
* Front Seat Back Pocket (behind driver’s seat only)
* 3-position Central Cabin Light
* Co-Driver Seat Under Tray
ZXi – adds on to VXi/VDi
* Automatic Climate Control
* Silver Lining on central console
* Silver Finished 3-spoke steering wheel
* Stereo Remote (separate)
* Tilt Steering
* Driver’s seat height adjuster
* Pop-Up Tachometer
* Rear Parcel Tray
* Alloy Wheels with 185/70 R14 tires
* Chrome Plated Front Grille
Safety and Security:
* Dual Airbags
* ABS Standard
* Remote Keyless Entry Security System
* Rear Defogger
* Rear Wiper and Washer
Sources near to us have driven this car recently and they were instrumental in providing this information. Special credits to Riqwan over at Car and Bike blog who helped us compile all the information.