Mercedes AMG G 63 Edition 463 & Mercedes AMG GLS 63 launched in India
Neelanjan Chakraborty, Motorcycle Nut, will ride, preferably race anything on two wheels!
Mercedes now has 9 AMG models in India.
Mercedes-Benz India today introduced two new AMG products, the Mercedes AMG G 63 Edition 463 and Mercedes AMG GLS 63, both powered by the same powerplant.
Mercedes AMG G 63 Edition 463
The special edition has the following features –
- Single-tone dashboard in black designo leather
- 2-tone seats designo black leather or designo light brown leather with side bolsters in black carbon leather
- 2-tone centre console | Colour-coordinated topstitching on dashboard, front and rear door handles, armrest, handbrake, seat covers and head restraints front and rear (matching the selected seat colour)
- AMG carbon-fibre trim
- designo Exclusive package
- Door centre panels in designo leather (in designo colour) with diamond quilting
- Stainless steel underride guard
- AMG Sport strips on the flanks
- Inserts in exterior protective strips in dark aluminium look
- 21-inch 5-twin-spoke light-alloy wheels in matt black with high-sheen rim flange
The Mercedes AMG G 63 Edition 463 produces 572 hp of maximum power and 760 Nm of torque from its 5.5-litre V8 bi-turbo petrol engine. Coupled to a 7G-tronic automatic gearbox, the SUV completes the 0-100 km/h sprint in just 5.4 seconds. The top speed has been electronically limited to 210 km/h.
The Mercedes AMG G 63 Edition 463 gets 4 MATIC all-wheel-drive system, three fully locking differentials, an off-road reduction gear and an electronic traction system (4ETS).
The special edition is priced at INR 2.17 crores (ex-showroom, Pune).
Mercedes AMG GLS 63
Summing up the features of the GLS 63 AMG –
- AMG Performance steering wheel in black Nappa leather
- Temperature-controlled cup holder
- Multicontour front seats including massage function, luxury head restraints and seat cushion depth adjustment
- THERMOTRONIC automatic climate control
- Memory Package | Heated rear seats |Heated front seats | Double sunblind
- Harmon Kardon Logic 7 surround sound system
- EASY-ENTRY system power release (2nd row electrically foldable seats)
- 3rd seat row electrically foldable
- Collapsible spare wheel
- Chrome fins
- Red paint brake callipers
- Panoramic sliding sunroof
- Mirror package including brand logo projection
- Anti-theft protection package
- LED Intelligent Light System with integrated LED DRLs
- Adaptive High Beam Assist Plus
- AMG Bodystyling
- EASY-PACK tailgate with electrically operated opening and closing functions
The Mercedes AMG GLS 63 is the performance version of the flagship SUV. Powered by the same 5.5-litre powertrain, the Mercedes AMG GLS 63 produces 585 hp of power and 760 Nm of torque. The engine is coupled to an AMG Speedshift-plus 7G-tronic gearbox and can hit 100 km/h from standstill in 4.6 seconds.
The Mercedes AMG GLS 63 has been priced at 1.58 crores (ex-showroom, Pune).