Toyota Innova Crysta launched at INR 13.84 lakhs
Aravind Jayachandran, I'm a huge petrolhead, an automobile engineer, a massive fan of Ferrari, and loves collecting die-cast models for inspiration.
Top-end 2.8 ZX AT priced at INR 20.78 Lakhs.
Toyota has announced the prices of the Toyota Innova Crysta. It is available in 10 variants, and the prices range between INR 13.84 Lakhs – INR 20.78 Lakhs (ex-showroom Mumbai). Below is the full price list (ex-showroom Mumbai) of the Toyota Innova Crysta.
Toyota Innova Crysta 2.4 MT
- Toyota Innova Crysta 2.4 G MT (7-seater): INR 13,83,677
- Toyota Innova Crysta 2.4 G MT (8-seater): INR 13,88,177
- Toyota Innova Crysta 2.4 GX MT (7-seater): INR 14,69,681
- Toyota Innova Crysta 2.4 GX MT (8-seater): INR 14,74,181
- Toyota Innova Crysta 2.4 VX MT (7-seater): INR 17,53,397
- Toyota Innova Crysta 2.4 VX MT (8-seater): INR 17,57,897
- Toyota Innova Crysta 2.4 ZX MT (7-seater): INR 19,47,930
Toyota Innova Crysta 2.8 AT
- Toyota Innova Crysta 2.8 GX AT (7-seater): INR 15,99,681
- Toyota Innova Crysta 2.8 GX AT (8-seater): INR 16,04,181
- Toyota Innova Crysta 2.8 ZX AT (7-seater): INR 20,77,930
Basically the second generation Toyota Innova, the Innova Crysta has grown by 150 mm in length, 70 mm in width and 35 mm in height, although the wheelbase is identical. It measures 4,735 mm long, 1,830 mm wide and 1,795 mm tall, and has a wheelbase of 2,750 mm. The exterior features an evolutionary styling inspired by the company’s latest products.
The top-end Innova Crysta will be the most feature-packed MPV in the market. The top-end ZX grade features smart entry system with start/stop button, seven airbags as standard along with ABS, EBD and BA, automatic climate control, 7-inch audio system with navigation, wood trim on steering wheel, automatic LED headlamps and 17 inch alloy wheels.
Toyota will offer two diesel options: 2.4L and 2.8L GD engines. The former outputs 149 PS and 343 Nm of torque, while the latter produces 174 PS and 360 Nm of torque. A 5-speed manual and 6-speed automatic is only available for the 2.4L and 2.8L, respectively.
With the large dimensions and premium pricing, the Innova Crysta will establish a premium MPV segment in the Indian market that slots above the ‘compact’ MPV segment comprising of the Maruti Ertiga, Renault Lodgy and Honda Mobilio.