Maruti Ertiga facelift with SHVS launched at INR 5.99 lakhs – IAB Report
Posted on: Oct 17, 2015 - 10:04am IST
A driver airbag is standard across the range.
Following numerous leaks, the Maruti Ertiga facelift has been launched with a slew of cosmetic, feature and minor mechanical updates. Below is the price list, ex-Showroom, New Delhi.
Maruti Ertiga facelift Petrol:
- Maruti Ertiga facelift LXi – INR 599,907
- Maruti Ertiga facelift LXi (O) – INR 635,339
- Maruti Ertiga facelift VXi – INR 726,257
- Maruti Ertiga facelift ZXi – INR 785,561
- Maruti Ertiga facelift ZXi+ – INR 842,572
- Maruti Ertiga facelift VXi AT – INR 826,257
Maruti Ertiga facelift Diesel:
- Maruti Ertiga facelift SmartHybrid LDi – INR 755,826
- Maruti Ertiga facelift SmartHybrid LDi (O) – INR 762,778
- Maruti Ertiga facelift SmartHybrid VDi – INR 826,300
- Maruti Ertiga facelift SmartHybrid ZDi – INR 882,540
- Maruti Ertiga facelift SmartHybrid ZDi+ – INR 925,358
The Ertiga facelift continues to be powered by the 1.4-liter K-Series petrol engine and the 1.3-liter DDiS diesel. The former comes with reduced friction levels and a higher compression ratio, and now returns 17.5 km/l (as against 16.02 km/l). Also seen on the petrol variant is an optional 4-speed AT, which has a fuel efficiency rating of 17.03 km/l.
The diesel variant benefits from the SHVS technology which includes Start/Stop system, torque assist, gear shift indicator and brake energy recuperation. As a result, fuel efficiency has been improved by 18 percent to deliver 24.52 km/l.
On the feature front, the Ertiga facelift now receives the touchscreen SmartPlay entertainment system with integrated navigation, power folding wing mirrors, smart entry with an engine starter button, 50:50 split for the last row, reverse parking camera, and driver airbag as standard on all variants. From the LDi (O)/LXi (O) onwards, the Ertiga comes standard with ABS, EBD and dual front airbags.
Further details are available in the press release below.
Maruti Ertiga facelift – Image Gallery
Maruti Ertiga facelift – Press Release
[Head to Slideshare if you’re unable to view the document above.]